As the lower school has a uniform, we expect our 6th Form students to adhere to a clear but flexible code of dress.
Below are our expectations:
- Polo t- shirt/shirt/blouse for everyone; these can be long or short sleeved.
- Jumpers or cardigans.
- Trousers including smart jeans (must be dark blue, dark grey or black), ¾ length trousers, smart skirts and dresses. Smart chino shorts in appropriate weather.
- Smart plain black footwear or ankle boots.
The following are not permitted to be worn on school premises:
- Denim jackets
- Caps – other headgear can be worn to school but not inside
- Leggings (these are allowed in Performing Arts lessons but not around the site)
- Footwear that is not black
- Crop tops, vests, low cut tops
- Football tops
- Distressed/light/torn denim
As per the whole school health and safety policy, piercings and (visible) tattoos are not allowed.