I am extremely proud to be the Interim Principal at Sutton Community Academy. Our journey to outstanding continues and I am committed to working with the staff, students and the local community together with our Trust, to transform learning, aspirations and opportunities for our students and the community in which they live.
We believe that every child matters and deserves a first class education. We believe everyone has hidden potential to be uncovered and nurtured.
Here at Sutton Community Academy, our vision of transforming lives includes:
- Creating a culture of high expectations, raising of standards and improving the core skills of all students
- Having a clear sense of purpose with students who are given the drive and ambition to succeed
- Teachers trained to bring out the best in every student
- Using experts from our Trust to support rapid progress and implementing improvement plans where needed
- A firm emphasis on good behaviour so that the environment we provide is calm and orderly for all students and our staff
- High expectations of smart uniform, attendance, punctuality and excellent manners.
I look forward to the opportunity of meeting and working with you to ensure your child receives the best possible chance of being successful, confident and ambitious.
Mrs Mary Cox